Deposit of 40% of total reservation value will be taken at the time of booking.
(Please find further information in your reservation confirmation)
We understand that unforeseen events or circumstances may cause you to cancel or change your reservation. We will do our best to re-let the accommodation on your behalf. If we are unable to re-let the room(s), we reserve the right to apply the following charges, in accordance with the Austrian Hotel Contract Regulations (AHCR, 2006):
- Between ninety (90) and thirty (30) nights prior to arrival: 40% of the full reservation value
- Between thirty (30) and seven (7) nights prior to arrival: 70% of the full reservation value
- Less than seven (7) nights prior to arrival: 90 % of the full reservation value
- No shows, late check-ins & early check-outs are responsible for payment of the entire reservation value.
If a guest is prevented from arriving at the accommodating establishment on the date of arrival since this is impossible due to unforeseeable extraordinary events (i.e. extreme snowfall, floods, road closure, etc.), the guest shall not be obliged to pay the agreed remuneration for the date of arrival. The obligation to pay the remuneration for the booked stay shall revive as soon as the arrival becomes possible again provided that it becomes possible within three days.
We strongly recommend that you purchase trip insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances: http://www.europaeische.at/en.html
Arrival and Departure
- Check-in time is 3:00pm
- Check-out time is 11:00am
- Late checkout service is subject to availability at a supplement of €uro 80.00
- Rooms & Rates
- Good to know...
- Getting Here